Thursday 17 January 2008

RECOVERY

You better think fast…when you come over?... whatever means to you to know that everything goes round in circles… sleep don’t weep my sweet… Ill fuck me in my own way… made for me in the stars… side of a little hill…I’ve got a soul but I’m not a soldier…. to young to hold on and to old to just break free and run… yes you got to be strong… devia ser como no cinema… because this river is wild… feel my bones… kudos to those who see trough sickness… could you show me dear…I hope I find a place I feel like I belong… tell that aint insecure… god speeds you boy… now I got that blowing wind against my face… oh yes the grass is green… voou sumiu pelo mundo… all the furniture is the garage… will we ever live in peace… I know I wont be living here… far or soon… the times that I was broke you stood strong… only love is the real sugar… will I choose water over wine and drive… I still got me to keep you warm… what’s so wrong with being happy…walk away… put some fire up your ass… my biggest fear will be the rescue of me… my blanket of clouds… dreaming aloud… to young to keep good love from going wrong… Jackie big tits… that’s the girls who’s never home… theres an insect in tour ear… demorou vai ser melhor… but I don’t really like you…

3 comments:

Shamrock said...

e que para o ano a rapsódia seja ainda maior ;p

Bj

V. said...

lol
o meu ipod morreu... ressuscitou e foi isto tudo q ele me cantou! ;)

Shamrock said...

não tem mau gosto, esse teu ipod